User Information + Duty Of Care
- If a Water Heater is fitted please ensure that a mains water connection is in place before switching on. Failure to do so will result in water heater element damage and replacement cost ex labour is approximately £94+VAT*.
- Convector Heaters may automatically shut off if continually run at the maximum setting. To avoid such occurrences, turn the thermostat to three quarters maximum power.
- Do not puncture, mark or fix anything to the walls/internal lining. Pinboards have been fitted for your convenience, replacement of damaged wallboards are chargeable at £53+VAT* per board.
- Do not store items on the roof – they are not designed for storage
- Do not make alterations to the unit or attempt to transport the unit without first obtaining written authorisation from Rent-a-Unit Limited.
- The electrical connection should only be carried out by suitably qualified personnel. Do not attempt to alter or repair the electrical fittings in any way – please report any faults.
- Electrical and telecommunications cables should enter the unit in the designated position. Additional holes to the exterior walls may attract a damage charge at hire termination.
- Where there is a risk of frost damage to internal pipework, especially at night, please ensure that adequate heating is maintained.
- At collection, please lay all furniture on the floor to avoid damage to the furniture and internal lining. All keys are to be passed to the driver at collection.
- Our units are photographed and all imperfections noted before your delivery, we will charge for any damage repairs or cleaning required if this unit is not returned to us in the condition as it was on your delivery.
*Subject to change
If you have any concerns regarding the use of this Portable Building, or seek further guidance, please do not hesitate to contact Rent-a-Unit Limited on 01724 870000