Portable sales offices
Read the article below…
Portable sales offices
Case Study: Hammond Homes
ContainerKing / rent-a-unit have a long association with the fast expanding Hull based “prestigious house builder” Hammond Homes, generally providing anti-vandal site cabins and Bukaloo toilet units on various sites around the LIncolnshire/Yorkshire and Humberside areas where Hammond Homes have/are developing. When Hammond Homes M.D Nick Hammond approached Containerking / rent-a-unit for a “smart & bespoke site sales office” to compete with a Persimmon steel cabin in the vicinity.. . it was a simple case of how high could we jump ! Hammond Homes is a very well respected developer and a business which we have enjoyed a great mutual business relationship and thus a company we want to support to the full. Hammond Homes has just started a new development Kendall Medow at Caspian Crescent, Scartho Top, Grimsby DN33 3FY and prospective customers for one of the enviable range of bungalows on offer should head straight down to Kendall Medow to meet the sales representative in Hammond Homes brand new bespoke “sales office” to discuss options and availability.
Bespoke Sales Offices
A house-builder’s portable accommodation “sales office” can provide numerous benefits for both the home builder and potential buyers. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Professional representation: A purpose configured bespoke portable “building sales” office will provide for a professional and organized setting for potential buyers to explore a builder’s homes and learn about the features and benefits of each. This can help to build trust and credibility with buyers, which is essential in the home building industry.
- Convenient location: Sales offices are typically located within or near the community being developed, making it easy for buyers to visit and explore the area. This can help to increase foot traffic and generate interest in the homes being built.
- Face-to-face interaction: Sales offices provide an opportunity for potential buyers to meet with a representative from the builder in person. This allows for direct communication, questions to be answered and concerns to be addressed.
- Marketing and advertising: A well-designed and well-staffed sales office can help to promote the builder’s brand and generate interest in the homes being built. It can also serve as a valuable marketing tool, providing information and materials about the builder and their projects.
- Design inspiration: Sales offices often feature model homes or design centers, showcasing the builder’s different home styles, layouts, and finishes. This can help buyers visualize themselves living in the home and inspire ideas for customizing the space to their liking.
- Flexibility: A portable building “sales office” can be easily transported and set up in different locations when needed. This allowed the home builder to reach new customers in a new area in a variety of markets and thus expand their reach in a cost effective way beyond an immediate area.
- Cost Effective: Building a permanent sales office can prove expensive essentially when the use on a particular site is time limited. A Portable Building can be a much more cost effective option, as it can be either purchased outright or rented/hired for an agreed minimum duration at a lower cost.
- Quick set up: A portable building an be delivered by Crane Assisted Transport (HIAB Haulage) and set up quickly and easily with the very minimal of foundation needed, allowing the home builder to start marketing and selling their homes without delay.
Overall, renting/hire in or buying outright, a portable building bespoke designed and built will provide the house builder greater flexibility and added cost-effectiveness they need to effectively market and sell homes to a wider audience, portable sales offices provide a professional and comfortable environment helping connect with buyers, showcase their work and ultimately “sell their houses”
April 17, 2023